Finally Settled

Contribution by Stevie Kirby
There’s nothing like moving in to a new house. I’ve really enjoyed getting everything unpacked and decorating the new space. It’s been a couple of months of trying what we already had, figuring out what will work then purchasing a few new things to fill in the holes. Now that we are pretty much settled in and I have some free time to get online again, I think it’s time to get exede internet. I’ve missed being able to get online and chat with my friends and am looking forward to sharing pictures of my new place with them! Everyone keeps asking when they can see what we’ve done with the place and I’m finally ready to show it off. Unfortunately we are on the other side of the country from most of the folks we now so it isn’t like they can pop over for a visit to check things out. Too bad we can’t have a housewarming party to show it off but at least we can let everyone see what they are missing!

No comments: