My favorite sports network is better than yours!


As you all know, there are many different types of sports networks on the market today. It's a huge industry and everyone wants to take part in it. Whether you like Soccer, Football or even Baseball there is a station out there for you. My personal favorite station to watch is NFL Network. I watch it on my crystal clear satellite TV setup from expertsatellite.com.

With NFL network I get all football all the time. Other sports networks will mix in almost every sport into a single station. This may be nice for some people who like tons and tons of different sports, but as I only like football NFL Network is the only way to go.

Plus, with the NFL Network, you get people who really know what they're talking about. The NFL Network is run by the NFL corporation. That's right, when I'm watching NFL Network I'm watching the real thing. These people know the business well. People like Deon Sanders are the sportscasters. Deon Sanders was one of the most popular athletes of all time. He played Baseball and Football at the same time. He was one of the best Cornerbacks to ever play the game. And he's here telling me all about football NFL Network! It really can't get better than this sports network. All football all the time told by real NFL players is the only way to go for me.

A guest post by my friend Winford Tillman

No comments: