Cute Winter Cape

Cute winter cape

Guest post written by Heather Lewis

I've always thought of super heroes when I hear the word cape. But then when I was watching the first part of this season of Gossip Girl, I noticed that Blair was wearing this weird oversized coat thing with just arm holes in the front of it instead of sleeves. I'd never seen anything like it before and knew that I wanted one for myself like it. Well, I did my research and found out that it was called a cape.

I had never heard anything like that referred to as a cape, but I though well okay I still want one like it anyway. So I went online to check it out and see if I could find one for myself. When I was looking for a cute and affordable version for myself, I came across the site www.Cleartvbundle.com and looked around it some. I showed it to my boyfriend and after he looked through it too we decided to sign up for the internet service on there for our apartment.

I eventually found this kelly green tweed one online and ordered it. Although I haven't worn it all that many times, when I do wear it I get lots of compliments.

No comments: