The New Gig

Thanks for the article from Jermaine Haynes

When we moved all the way up here for my wife’s job I was a little hesitant because it meant that I’d have to work remotely and I’d never done that before. My company was amazingly flexible with the whole thing but because we live out in the middle of nowhere I had to go to http://www.wildbluedeals.com/satellite-internet/michigan/ to get internet so I could communicate with my coworkers.
It’s actually worked out more seamlessly than I thought it would and my boss seems to think my performance has actually improved, which amazes me. How could he think that? I guess it’s true that I do work more and when I’m working, I’m working harder but other than that I feel like it’s really easy to get distracted when I’m at home. It’s a great solution for now though and I’m going to keep the ball rolling in this direction!

No comments: